Following God with Courage

"This is my command--be strong and courageous! Do not be

afraid or discouraged. For the LORD your God is with you wherever you go." -- Joshua 1:9 (NLT)

Monday, April 30, 2012

Hope & Thanksgiving


I put my hope in you LORD. 
 
Psalm 31:24
“Be strong and courageous all you who put your hope in the LORD.”

Psalm 33:22
“May your faithful love rest on us LORD, for we put our hope in you.”

Psalm 38:15
“I put my hope in you LORD; You will answer, Lord my God.”

Psalm 39:7
“Now, LORD, what do I wait for? My hope is in You.”


Thank you for Nehemiah, and thank you for the time we had with him.  



Thank you for My Love.  


Thank you for the day we had together loving each other yesterday.  



Thank you for being with us and loving us. 



Thank you for HOPE.






1 comment:

  1. Cherold we are praying for Josh and you. Nehemiah was a precious little man. We enjoyed all the pictures and videos you shared. Thank you for sharing your blessing with us.

    ReplyDelete