- Shave more often.
- Get dressed up just to go out with him.
- Wear my hair down long the way he likes it.
Friday's Homework (that I did not get poasted on Friday) was: List three things that you can do to your house that will please him.
- Get him a new shower curtin.
- Let him pick where some things go in the kitchen.
- Get all my stuff out of "his" room/office so that he can have his space.
Saturday's Homework is to write three things you can do that will make him feel like he is THE MAN.
- Bake for him more often.
- Praise the things he does for me to him and brag to others about how great he is to me.
- Be more willing to do what he says. Esteem or think highly of how he wants to do things and what he wants done. Differ to him more often.
Sunday's Homework is to plan three things you can respond to him in front of others that will show a heart of respect and honor toward him.
Until next time...