Following God with Courage

"This is my command--be strong and courageous! Do not be

afraid or discouraged. For the LORD your God is with you wherever you go." -- Joshua 1:9 (NLT)

Sunday, April 22, 2012

4/13/12

On April 13, 2012, Nehemiah, my precious, perfect, gift from God, died in my arms when I was trying to feed him.  It was the worst day of my life.

I am trying to forget those moments and remember all the good times we had together... all the times that I told him about Jesus and introduced them so that Nehemiah would know Him when he went "Home."  When Nehemiah met Jesus for the first time, I wanted him to say, "Oh, I know you.  My mommy loved you and told me all about you."

I took several videos while Nehemiah was living.  I knew his life would not be long on this earth.  Doctor after doctor warned me of that, and I did not want to regret not taking videos.  A friend put the videos together for me to show at the funeral so that I could share my little man with all of his friends and family who never got to meet him in person.

And, here he is...



1 comment:

  1. Cherold and Josh...my admiration and love for you grows and grows. I want to hold you and pray for you and love you both so much that not a day passes without you both in my heart. Thank you for sharing the video. I do know in my heart that Nehemiah knew his Lord and Savior and is being held by Him as you and Josh so lovingly held him. Love you.....

    ReplyDelete