Following God with Courage

"This is my command--be strong and courageous! Do not be

afraid or discouraged. For the LORD your God is with you wherever you go." -- Joshua 1:9 (NLT)

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Nehemiah Jonathan Rhodes

Nehemiah Jonathan Rhodes
“Comforting Gift from God”

What is in a name?
Sometimes the hand of God…

“The king granted my requests, for I was graciously strengthened by my God. … I told them how the gracious hand of my God had been on me… And they were encouraged to do this good work.” (Nehemiah 2:8,18 HCSB)

And God graciously strengthened and encouraged with each day of our little Nehemiah’s life.

God said, “Haven’t I commanded you: be strong and courageous? Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.” (Joshua 1:9 HCSB)

And, He has been with us... and will be with us…

“For… not even death…will have the power to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord!” (Romans 8:38-39 HCSB)

We will always love you, Nehemiah. You were our perfect, comforting, gift from God.

With Love, Mommy and Daddy


No comments:

Post a Comment