Following God with Courage

"This is my command--be strong and courageous! Do not be

afraid or discouraged. For the LORD your God is with you wherever you go." -- Joshua 1:9 (NLT)

Monday, May 24, 2010

Husband Encouragement for Week of May 24

Husband Encouragement

  • Find one way to bless him everyday.
  • Pray that he hears from God and has close fellowship with Him everyday.
  • Admire him and speak to him through the "lenses" of admiration.
  • Show him how I need him and thank him often.
  • Wear something special for him.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you stopped by my blog & that you left the links for your blogs! I have really enjoyed reading your Husband Encouragement posts and now I am going to check out your other blog! Sorry it took me so long to drop in but I am going to follow your blog so I don't miss anything in the future!

    Have a great weekend!

    ~Jules

    ReplyDelete