Following God with Courage

"This is my command--be strong and courageous! Do not be

afraid or discouraged. For the LORD your God is with you wherever you go." -- Joshua 1:9 (NLT)

Friday, May 25, 2012

Keep asking ...

I have been having a bad week.  I was ready to give up and crawl in a hole.  I did not feel God.  I miss my sweet baby.  And, I just did not feel connected to My Love.  But, a friend reached out to me and shared this scripture.  I read it and asked again for a touch from God and for His help in connecting with My Love.  He answered with a great night with My Love and the strength that connecting with him brings, and I feel I might can face another day.  I am still begging Him [Jesus] to stay close to me and to ease the pain, but He gave me hope just when I was ready to give up and crawl in a hole.


Thank you God for the answered prayer, thank you for strength from my husband, thank you for my husband, and thank you for using my friend to reach out to me with your word.


Scripture :


Luke 11:9-10 New Living Translation (NLT)


“And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you.  For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened."


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment