Following God with Courage

"This is my command--be strong and courageous! Do not be

afraid or discouraged. For the LORD your God is with you wherever you go." -- Joshua 1:9 (NLT)

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

HE will Rejoice over Me with Joyful Songs...


“For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.”” Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

Could Jesus be rocking Nehemiah and singing over me like I used to sing over Nehemiah?  That is a comforting thought even though I would really like to be the one holding Nehemiah.  Oh how I ache for him!  But, he and Jesus could be singing together.  That's a nice thought.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment