Following God with Courage

"This is my command--be strong and courageous! Do not be

afraid or discouraged. For the LORD your God is with you wherever you go." -- Joshua 1:9 (NLT)

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My Love, Be Encouraged by the Plan... NOT Overwhelmed

Here is a link to my Proverbs 31 Woman's Monday Checklist blog. I had a hard time deciding where to put this information. Since it is a list, I put it on the checklist blog, but it is also a step in a direction that I hope will bless and encourage my husband and improve our relationship. Right now, Holidays, special occasions, and any other times we want to have guests over are stressful. We have to scrounge to get the living area presentable. And, we do that often enough that we never really get to the "back rooms" of the house.

So... here's to My Lord Jesus. May this new habit - 14 minutes a night (7 organizing & 7 cleaning) glorify you in the peace it brings to our home.

And, here's to my husband. May this new habit bring peace to our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment