Following God with Courage

"This is my command--be strong and courageous! Do not be

afraid or discouraged. For the LORD your God is with you wherever you go." -- Joshua 1:9 (NLT)

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Husband Encouragement for week of July 21


  • Make sure he is fulfilled.
  • Need him. Don't be so independent. He needs that.
  • Pray for him... his walk with the LORD, his ability to love me the way I need, his leadership of our family, his ability to communicate effectively at work, his friendships...
  • Support his decisions. Let him lead... even when the direction he takes is contrary to the way my family always did things. Cleave to him, & seek for God to lead him.
  • Trust him to God, and make sure God & he are my head or covering. Seek God for the feelings to follow this decision and for it to come more easily and naturally for me.
  • Send him love texts.
  • Affirm him with my words... become fluent in the words of affirmation love language.

No comments:

Post a Comment