- Make sure he is fulfilled.
- Need him. Don't be so independent. He needs that.
- Pray for him... his walk with the LORD, his ability to love me the way I need, his leadership of our family, his ability to communicate effectively at work, his friendships...
- Support his decisions. Let him lead... even when the direction he takes is contrary to the way my family always did things. Cleave to him, & seek for God to lead him.
- Trust him to God, and make sure God & he are my head or covering. Seek God for the feelings to follow this decision and for it to come more easily and naturally for me.
Send him love texts.