Following God with Courage

"This is my command--be strong and courageous! Do not be

afraid or discouraged. For the LORD your God is with you wherever you go." -- Joshua 1:9 (NLT)

Monday, January 11, 2010

Homework for Week of January 10, 2010

1. Practice treating my husband with esteem. Show him that he is important to me. Three ways I plan to do that are:

  • Enjoy tonight as he takes me out for my birthday, and show him that I enjoy it with my actions and words.
  • Hold my tongue more and/or speak to him as if he is a highly respected boss that I would not raise my voice to. Temper my words or let them go.
  • If he doesn't do something, let it go... as many times as I can. Don't get discouraged when I fail... just let the next thing go until it becomes easy.

2. Join my husband in things that he enjoys. Three ways I plan to do that:

  • Listen intently as he talks about his technical drawings.
  • Make him dessert at least one day this week.
  • Go to see Avitar with him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment